The Local Food & Farm Fest is a fundraiser for the Groundswell Incubator Farm, a land-access program for beginning farmers. This is a great opportunity for beginning farmers, prepared food vendors, and farm products vendors to get their name out while supporting the beginning farmer/food producer movement!
Please share the good news with your networks!
Sunday, October 21, 2012 (12pm - 4pm)
Groundswell's Local Food & Farm Festival
LOCAL FOODS, LOCAL FARMERS,
LOCAL VENDORS, LOCAL INVENTIONS!
Visit the site of Groundswell's new Farm Incubator at EcoVillage and...
- Enjoy fun FARMING ACTIVITIES for kids of all ages! Card some wool, build a hoop house, dig a soil sample, churn some butter, build a fence, or milk a goat!
- Enjoy ETHNIC FOODS from all around the world featuring local farm products!
- Chat with Groundswell’s Farmer-Instructors and Beginning Farmers at our LOCAL FOODS MINI-MARKET!
- See the newest in FARMING INVENTIONS and learn how to build your own!
- Take a TOUR of Groundswell’s Farm Enterprise Incubator, West Haven Farm and other EcoVillage highlights!
- Help Groundswell raise funds to finish building the Farm Incubator!